My domain name is not currently registered through you, how do I set up my email account?
You can easily get started by purchasing our DNS hosting service.
If your domain is already registered with us, simply configure it to use our nameservers.
What happens to mail sent to a mailbox that doesn’t exist?
You can set a "Catch All" forwarding address that all misdirected email is sent to. Log in and click "My Account".
In the "Manage Services" section click "Email". Type or select the domain name for which you want to set up a "Catch All" forwarding address, and then click "Manage Email".
In the "Catch All Email" text box, type a forwarding address and click "save changes".
Am I able to set up an email address whitelist or blacklist?
Yes. Log in and click "My Account". In the "Manage Services" section click "Email".
Type or select the domain name for which you want to manage the whitelist or blacklist.
In the "Read mail" paragraph, click the link to your Web mail login. Log into your Webmail.
In the Webmail interface, click "Spam/Rules". You can manage your whitelist and blacklist on the "White Lists/Black Lists" tab.
Back To Top
Are unread emails deleted automatically?
Unread emails are held until you retrieve them, as long as the domain name is registered to you and you keep the email service.
How do I manage my email mailboxes?
Log on and click "My Account". In the "Manage Services" section click "Email". Type or select the domain name that has the mailbox you want to manage, and
then click "Manage Email". Manage the pak as needed and click "save changes".
How do I access my email using the Webmail interface?
Open a browser, go to webmail.DomainName, and log in. For example, if you want to read email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, go to webmail.example.com. For the "Email Address" type email@example.com, type the Password, and click "LOG-IN".
Back To Top
How do I modify my name that’s displayed in the email "from" line?
Log into your WebMail and click "WebMail Settings". Type a display name and click "Save Settings".
I purchased email and have set up a user. How do I set up my email software (an email client like Microsoft Outlook or Netscape)?
You must set the following:
- Name/Display Name: Name to display in the From line (for example, John Doe or ACME Sales)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (for example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To use POP3 (recommended for use with a single mail client):
- Incoming email server type: POP
- Incoming mail (POP) server: pop.your-domain-name.com (such as, pop.example.com)
- To use IMAP (recommended if you are configuring multiple mail clients or devices for this account):
- Incoming email server type: IMAP
- Incoming mail (IMAP) server: imap.you-domain-name.com (such as, imap.example.com)
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: smtp.your-domain-name.com (such as, smtp.example.com)
- Account/user ID/name: email@example.com (such as, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Account/user Password: password-you-chose (Passwords are case sensitive. If you don't want to have to type in a password every time you send or receive email, leave this blank)
- Account Name: Enter an easy-to-understand name to identify this account (such as, "example.com POP mail")
How do I renew email?
Log on and click "My Account". In the "Manage Services" section click "Email". Type or select the domain name that has the mailbox you want to manage,
and then click "Manage Email". Click "add years". Select the number of years you want to add and click "Checkout Now". Click "Submit Order".
Back To Top
If I push a domain with email to another account, will my email be pushed with it?
Email that is associated directly with a domain (Non webhosting) will travel with the domain when pushed. Webhosting Pop Boxes must be removed before the push can go through.
My ISP will not allow me to use my own SMTP. How do I work around this?
In some cases you can use Port 587 for SMTP instead of the standard 25. Otherwise, contact your ISP to get their SMTP server information and configure your mail client to use that.
Back To Top